Hudson Resources announced an operational update for the 2012 work program at it’s Sarfartoq Rare Earth Project in Greenland.
Exploration and development highlights include:
- Completed 5,600 m of drilling
- Completed two years of environmental baseline studies – a prerequisite for obtaining a mining license
- Initiated social impact studies and community consultation with excellent support at all levels
- Completed geotechnical holes for incorporation in prefeasibility study
- Demonstrated that high-grade rare earth zones continue to the north of the ST1 Zone
- Advanced the metallurgical flowsheet